Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Neighborly Acts of Kindness

Yesterday, as we were leaving the Zoo, I got a text from our neighbor, who just so happens to be a dentist. She was letting me know that Marshall's had  the Philips Sonicare for Kids Rechargeable Toothbrush on sale for $29.99. She even stopped to pick two of them up and delivered them to us. What service!
I knew $29.99  was a good deal for this toothbrush, but what I didn't realize was that at $30 it was more than 50% off most other retailers. Today, while I was at Target, I stopped by the toothbrush section to see how much they were there, and was totally shocked to see the $69.99 price sticker. I quickly took a picture with my phone and sent it to my neighbor to thank her again for saving me a bundle!

Neighborly acts of kindness ... pass it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment