Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Mommy I Have Poop In My Underwear

Those dreaded words ... "MOMMY, I have POOP in my underwear, I need YOU NOW!" Sometimes on mornings like this I go to my "happy place" and I just pretend that I'm a real big important CEO of some real big important company, and I pretend that I'm not literally cleaning up shit. I pretend that I'm just this very important CEO of this very important company, and I'm just cleaning up someone else's "shitty mess." Oh yes, and let's not forget that when I magically make the mess disappear, I am lavishly compensated for such savvy work with a big fat bonus. I'm the big kahuna in this organization, and when the shit hits the fan (so to speak) I swoop in and save the day. Then as I slowly drift back to reality, I realize that a SAHM is much like a CEO and Superhero all rolled into one. Yay me!

No comments:

Post a Comment